Monday, November 19, 2007

Optimize your shopping cart software

About a week ago I began my holiday shopping for the year and while I may not have gotten very far as of yet in terms of how many people I purchased gifts for, I’ve done something that would have been unheard of a decade ago and yet now isn’t even considered unique. I’ve made all my purchases online. Interestingly, I bought from about five different sites and all five were different from the ease of navigation to the actual checkout process. It’s no doubt that the Internet has come a long way from the original days of eBay and with such progress, online sellers need to get the most out of their website and optimize the shopping experience to get more customers and retain the one they have. Ecommerce Software is revolutionizing the tools available to sellers of all sorts. The Shopping Cart Software available makes credit card processing easy and there are no transaction fees. The bottom line there is that you can maximize your earnings when you don’t have to shell out an additional percentage for fees. Additionally, Network Solutions has a vast selection of store front web site options so you can customize the look of your store, but perhaps the selling point for me is that unlike other ecommerce software, Network Solutions offers customer support 24 hours a day and every day of the week. Whether you need a whole online website store or are just looking for software to interface with your existing website or auction site for shopping cart solutions, Network Solutions has a package for you.

0 comments: