Monday, November 5, 2007

Daylight savings seems to make things a bit dreary

Perhaps I'm the only to one who thinks this, but I somehow doubt it. We might gain an extra hour sleep one night each fall, but it's sad to see the sun go down earlier. Of course there's always the glass half-full way to look at it... it means ski season is closing quickly, but to be honest, I was enjoying some tennis after work each evening. That's not gonna happen now unless Jules and I shell out $40 for an hour of court time. Yikes! I wouldn't be surprised if the national depression average goes up right about this time of year. Oh well, I suppose it doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things, but I hadn't read a post about daylight savings, and given I'd been thinking about it - why not write my own? Nighty-night, it's dark already!

0 comments: