Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Did you vote? Do you wish you did?

Yes, I mentioned this the other day as I was referring to voter apathy and did so for a reason - I think it's an important topic and an important constitutional right. So anyway, I stopped into the grocery store last night and while I was checking out, the two ladies working the front end were talking about the local elections, bonds, etc. They were upset about some of the proposals and how if one had passed, their taxes would go up. And then one of them asks the other, "Did you vote today?"
Lady number two replied, "No."

Enough said...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

people who do not vote need to shut the **** up!

Anonymous said...

The vother apathy it is a problem in many countries...Many people do not trust politicians...