Friday, November 9, 2007

All things in time

So I wrote a post a little while back about the watch my girlfriend bought for me while in Paris and I wanted to sort of update that because I have to be honest, the Mickey watch has decided to have a little life left and therefore I have yet to don the new one. Now that ski season is here, I will probably switch over as Mickey will not withstand the cold weather. I do kind of like having two watches, though. The watch that Jules bought is kind of sporty and is pretty much perfect for the slopes or tennis, and while I am totally not taking the gift for granted, I wouldn’t mind picking up something that would look snazzy at work. Being a sailor, I have always had a fondness for Tag Heuer, which is a featured watch at J.R. Dunn Jewelers. Perhaps not as recognizable in the sailing world, but certainly worth its’ worldwide reputation, Baume Mercier has several models featured at J.R. Dunn. For now, it’s Mickey and my new watch. I haven’t named it yet, but all things in time…

0 comments: