Thursday, November 1, 2007

The gym is gonna whip me into shape!

Here I am, still unshowered since my return from the gym and yet I'm on this damned machine. Haha, not an exercise machine, but a computer. Oh well, it's pretty fun and downright addicting. I remember when I thought myspace was addictive. In my opinion, it doesn't measure up to all that goes into blogging, but anyway, the reason for my post is that I wanted to share a post from Jules called "The Gym," which is mostly about her experiences at the gym, but made me laugh due to the gym etiquette. I don't know. I just think it was a perfect picture of gym scene that I had to laugh, and share.

1 comments:

rel=nofollowJules said...

Glad you enjoyed it and decided to share. Am I right, though? I mean, you never go to a machine next to someone if there are 7 other ones that are open and next to no one. I was so annoyed...

I think my eye is getting pink again :)...