Friday, January 18, 2008

What are your best adventures of the year?

Seriously, I would really like to hear from some people - any people - about some adventures they have had over the past year. I then want to write about your adventure so we can get off the topic of my skiing adventures for a little while. Granted, I've still write plenty about skiing, but I know that there are readers from all over the world and you must have done some pretty cool things in the past year. So what did you do? It can be anything from an outdoor adventure to anything you consider to be adventurous. Who knows? Perhaps I'll cover a bunch. When you email me (through the site) I'll get back to you with what info to send including pictures and all. Maybe that great adventure is coming up this weekend? I hope so. Cheers!

0 comments: