Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And why wouldn't you want to be happy?

I’ve never been a morning person. My sister and father have always been the types to be up bright and early with smiles on their face just because it’s a new day. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a grumpy old man, but I think it times I could be and act a lot happier, especially as I am a person that is particularly blessed. Before reading the information on its’ website, I really had newer thought about happiness habits, but The Sedona Method seems to me like it’s more than just a fad. Over three decades ago, Lester Levenson created The Sedona Method and ever since, hundreds of thousands have learned how to be happier with their lives. And while this valuable course can help you learn how to be happy for no reason, there are so many more reasons to order the course. First, you get all 4 course seminar books with CDs for the price of one and second; you’ll get a free CD and DVD with your order. If you’ve heard of Marci Shimoff, you’ve heard of the bestselling book, The Secret. Shimoff, a former Sedona student was so overwhelmed with the success of the program that she writes – in her soon to be published book, Happy for No Reason – about how The Sedona Method helped actress Muriel Hemingway overcome emotional pain and fear.

0 comments: