Friday, January 18, 2008

What are you getting your significant other for Valentine's Day?

Are you a guy that is dreading that certainly date that comes around once a year and falls right in the middle of February? Some guys are all for Valentine’s Day with flowers, chocolate, and the whole nine yards. Me? Not so much in regard to the flowers and chocolates. I guess I don’t see why picking that one day out of the year and telling someone you love them with flowers makes sense, but that doesn’t mean I’m right either. To be frank, I would much rather give my girlfriend a practical gift on Valentine’s Day. Of course when I say practical, I am strictly speaking for myself, but I know I’m not alone. I know that there are men out there that would much rather give a sweater or pants jacket from Old Navy and women who know how much their spouse or significant other loves Home Depot. For any of your that thought Coupon Chief was only around to give you the best deals on online promotions and online coupons, well you’ll be glad to know that they’ve got you covered all-year round. So while you may be the type that really love to give flowers, don’t think that anyone is trying to get in your way, but if you want to maybe add a little something extra as a gift this year, head over to Coupon Chief today.

0 comments: