Sunday, January 13, 2008

Spray Powder Shampoo when your hair needs a pick-me-up

If you’re like me, you may take two or more showers a day, but at the same time, your active lifestyle may have you running around from meeting to meeting and trying to fit a social life in there with those precious extra moments. After a long day at the office my hair can feel dry and in need of a pick-me-up, but quite frankly a shower is not always in the card, thus my hair needs to wait to get the shampoo treatment, or does it? With Salon Grafix you have another option.
Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo is perfect for cleansing and refreshing your hair between normal shampoos or when you are on the go. If you haven’t heard of Salon Grafix, this is a brand of hair care products you absolutely need to check out. The shampoo has a special color matching formula for your hair, goes right on to dry hair, easily bushes off, leaves no white or oily residue, but does leave your hair looking refreshed so you can tackle whatever might be up next on the docket. I also like the multiple hairspray products as I often find the need to re-style my hair before heading out on the town. After a little Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo, their shaping hair spray really does the trick. It to, goes on dry hair, but allows you to shape and sculpt your hair as if you were standing in front of the mirror after a shower.

0 comments: