Saturday, October 13, 2007

Why wait in all the lines when the deals are online?

While I often find myself immersed in the fiery red and yellow colors of Maine’s autumn leaves, it can often cause as a pressing reminder that the holiday season – or shopping season, if you will – is fast approaching. Sure, I’ve selected a vast selection of colorful socks for all my cousins, especially those that misspell my name on the Christmas cards, but for those that perhaps warrant more thoughtful gifts, I had been sort of lost. While a friend of mine suggested I visit couponchief.com, I was hesitant and first tried more traditional means, so to speak.
Being a guy, I’m not exactly a fan of shopping. So imagine how I felt while making my way out to the mall the other day to pick out a few items only to find a line of cars stretching back onto the highway exit lane. Needless to say, I skipped that exit and jumped back on my laptop. Being pleased at the amount of money I saved using gap.com coupons for some clothes for the nieces and nephew, I made a few more clicks and thought about perhaps getting myself a present. It’s almost too hard to resist with the deals at couponchief.com, especially some of the Dell deals I came across. So skip the mall and click on the Chief!

3 comments:

rel=nofollowTeige Benson said...

I'm a huge fan of online shopping - and when those Christmas lines start forming, online is the place to be.

rel=nofollowNotary Public said...

Shopping the internet is definitely the way to go. It's just good to make sure there is a local return facility. I shop costco.com and have found great deals. They also double the manufacturers warranty. Any problems and you can return locally without hassle. One place I would not recommend is Circuit City or circuitcity.com. Absolutely the worst customer service and they charge a restocking fee even you have the item for one day. Their customer service is in Manila Philippines. So you can imagine their focus on customer service.

rel=nofollowCoupon Heaven said...

Shopping online can definitely save time and money, but there are a few things that newcomers should know...

Not all stores have coupons, and many stores only have coupons a few times a year.

Most coupon site are easy to use, and are free, so it's definitely worth a look. You might want to create a folder of your favorite coupon sites.