Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A mortgage site for the skeptics!

You’d be hard-pressed to find many people out there who are more skeptical of mortgage brokers than I am. I know quite a few, who reputable and others that, quite frankly, make me shy away form the possibility of borrowing through a broker. All that said, I always keep my options open and certainly like to see companies out there promoting themselves as different from then norm, and going the extra length to prove it.
One site I have been very impressed with is Money Magic Mortgages. Based in the UK, this company has a very professional site with all the tools a skeptic like me is looking for. Their 3-step mortgage quote process starts with you filling out a form without having to disclose any personal information. This is followed up by a call from one of their independent financial advisors, not a Mortgage Broker. Finally, you are given a quote. They will search all the mortgage possibilities and you won’t even have to have your credit checked. Sounds like a good deal to me!

1 comments:

rel=nofollowkalpana said...

Dear friend,


Your site is looking pretty good. I would like to have a post in your site. I will pay for the post. Can you help me regarding this?

Thanks
kalpana