Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sox have me grinding me teeth

Do you ever switch the TV channel when the Red Sox have a couple outs and bases loaded in the hope that perhaps if you don't watch, something good will happen? I do. I've done that since I was a kid watching football, baseball, and even tennis. I figured that Andre Agassi would have a better shot at winning a tiebreak if I wasn't watching. Apparently I didn't get the memo about not being all that important...
...Still haven't gotten the memo 'cause I did it again today in the top of the 6th when J.D. Drew walked to force home a run and bring up Varitek with bases loaded and one out. Noticeing that the Yankees were still tied at 3 with Toronto, I thought it might help, but at the end of the day, the Sox had lost 5-4 and New York pulled out their 90th win.
I'm pretty sure that baseball shouldn't give me panic attacks!

GO SOX!!!

0 comments: