Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Never Forget!

The images are still fresh in my mind and the date haunts me, but I'm merely one of millions of Americans who watched the events of this day unfold from afar. And whereas I knew individuals who lost their lives in the attacks of September 11, 2001, I know I can't truly understand the sheer magnitude of what it must be like to have had a loved one perish in those cowardly attacks. That said, like others, I too mourn for our loses and pray that such an event never again takes place on American soil.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the fallen heroes, fathers, mothers, and other family members of this sad day in history. And my prayers go out to the servicemen and women who are currently fighting under the flag of our nation.

May none of us, ever forget.

0 comments: