Monday, February 11, 2008

Have you ordered your Valentine's Day flowers?

I’ve said it before and I’ll do so again, I’m not a big fan of Valentine’s Day, but I understand that millions of people around the world love this holiday and celebrate it every year. Shops and restaurants love that they get a mid-February economic boost from the holiday and some women are lucky to get flowers or chocolates. After discussing the date with my significant other, we decided that instead of attempting to fight for reservations and crowds at any of the local eateries, we’d do something else we love. So on Thursday, we will go night-skiing together instead. We know, however, that we will be in the minority and therefore my advice to all you men that are looking to buy valentines day flowers should get on the phone now and make sure you order early!

0 comments: