Monday, February 25, 2008

Back home at Heavenly Valley!


After a day that involved 19 hours of travel, sun, rain, snow, and not too much sleep, Julie and I arrived in South Lake Tahoe on Friday night for a 9-day stay in the Blue World. Not unlike last year, we brought the snow with us and Heavenly Valley was blanketed with 2 feet of fresh snow through last night. When we woke this morning, the sun was shining and our third day on the slopes was nothing short of epic with bluebird skies and temps around 40 degrees. Of course at 10,000, that sun packs a punch and I kind of wish I'd put some sunscreen on this morning. Oh well. The extent of my posting this week will be from this beautiful wonderland.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and no work phone calls or emails or else ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow.. it looks so fun... how I wish I can travel like you too. Too bad, there is no snow in my country. I envy you with those photos.

Hye

rel=nofollowNatalie said...

Hey! I just thought I'd let you know, the Wordless Wednesday I put up for today is one you might get a kick out of.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Telling others about your vacation experience is a very good task. This way the people are able to know about the places they have never visited and they can also plan for their next holiday there. Work like this is really appreciated.